There are a lot of steps involved in planning a wedding, and no matter how attentive and thorough you may be as you plan your big day, mistakes are still likely to occur. Church Ranch Event Center wan…Read More
How Our Process Works
We Are Thrilled to Show Our Venue
Just like meeting your significant other, it all started with a relationship. We are currently limited on dates for the 2018 wedding season. In order to save time, our specialist team likes to take a moment to get to know you and your needs through a short phone consultation prior to visiting our oasis in the city. It is important to us that you have all the information you need in order to make a decision upon arriving to our venue. Our unique venue generally books at least 12 to 16 month for each wedding season. Please allow us the opportunity to get to know you better.
- Sharing of our offerings through a wedding inspiration packet.
- Consultation via phone to best understand what’s important so your ceremony/reception reflects the personal values and spirituality you share as a couple.
- Offering of a scheduled appointment to view our oasis in the city.
Once our consultation is complete we will supply you with the next available time to view our oasis in the city. Appointments for viewing the venue are booked several weeks out as we maneuver our schedules around existing events taking place on the property. Scheduled site visits and event dates do fill up rather quickly. We schedule tours Tuesday through Friday 9 am – 4 pm and weekend Saturday’s by appointment only due to scheduled events. We do like to have all couples present, as well as any other members making decisions throughout the process. Please allow us the opportunity to get to know you better.
After You Reserve Your Ceremony at Church Ranch Event Center:
- You will meet with our in-house coordinating specialist and start the process of your vision. Our talented team to organize your plans and put them in motion with our teams.
- Be presented enhancements and offerings from all preferred partners and vendors.
- Preferred partners will be introduced to you. Our devoted catering partner will reach out to offer a tasting for 2 people.
- Coordination of all timeline, details, vendors.
- Unlimited access to our in-house professional consultants.
Your Special Day:
A devoted, experienced professional event coordinator will be at your service, focused entirely on you and your event needs.
- Rehearsal coordination run through for the big day
- Coordination of all details
- Your ceremony will be conducted with the sincerity, dignity, and joy your special day deserves.
Interested? Book now!